How to unblock a badly blocked toilet?
All of the drain-unblocking techniques are accessible and simple to use.
1. Vinegar and Sodium Bicarbonate
2. Soap and Hot Water
3. Clothes Hanger Snake Craft
4. A Plunger
Despite its simplicity, this tool is the most effective method for unclogging a toilet.
- The plunger must be cautiously put into the toilet and pushed down. The initial soft force is merely intended to expel air.
- After achieving a solid seal, forcefully press the plunger downwards and upwards to maintain the seal. Pull the plunger up firmly to break the air seal.
- Water is flowing down the drain.
Repeat the steps until it is unblocked.
Want to know the ultimate ways to unblock your drains?
Does pouring boiling water into the toilet unblock it?
Tips to Unblock A Badly Clogged Toilet
The best technique to handle clogged toilets is prevention. Here’s a list of ideas to help you control the toilet better.
- Reduce your use of toilet paper.
- Flush only liquid, tissue, and human waste
- Leave the lid closed
- Don’t Put grease into the drain.
Remember that using a plunger isn’t the only technique to unclog a toilet. A toilet can be unclogged using a variety of methods. The majority of the items required to unclog a toilet are also found in your home. The most important thing, though, is to keep the toilet clear.
A clogged toilet is everyone’s worst nightmare. And not everyone is equipped to deal with situations like this. But we do hope that this blog has given you some insight into how to quickly clear a seriously clogged toilet.